I love this Princess Flower Crown! Well, look at how she wears it!? She makes my heart melt!
I do not have a full pattern for you as I took other people’s patterns and combined them into this. What I can do instead, is tell you how you can make it!
- use green and 4.5 crochet hook to foundation single crochet the diameter of the head you are making it for. Sl st closed
- make 4 large flowers – I used the book ‘201 crochet motifs, blocks, projects and ideas‘ by Melody Griffiths – Narcissus (p.13), Raised Rosette (p.18; rds 1-6 only), Clematis (p.19; rds 1-2 only) and the Waterlily (p.21; omitting the background rd).
- Sew your flowers onto the green band you made and weave in all the ends
- using the green, make 7-9 leaves from Repeat Crafter Me and sew to the back of the band, weaving in all the ends.
- Put your completed flower crown on the adorable Little in your life, and watch her transform into a nature spirit!
Of course, I can make it for you instead! Just head over to my Shop!